[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-devel] [DOC] Update item on FAQ
- To: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: Anthony Liguori <aliguori@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:10:01 -0600
- Delivery-date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:10:09 +0000
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
It's not quite clear how to go about this so hopefully whoever maintains
the FAQ is on this list.
As part of closing bug #156, it would be nice to add a sentence on item
4.8 (The initrd that came with my distro does not...) to include the
"Some distros (notably SLES9) have a mkinitrd that adds garbage to the
end of the initrd. These initrds will not work with Xen. To correct
this problem, you should gunzip the initrd, and then gzip it again."
Xen-devel mailing list