[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Xen-devel] modify_ldt errors on x86_64
- To: "Karl Rister" <kmr@xxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 13:06:42 -0000
- Delivery-date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 13:06:49 +0000
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: AcXnfvxLRWxN7+B1SrOFfbHV+rYZUgACscBg
- Thread-topic: [Xen-devel] modify_ldt errors on x86_64
> I am trying to run some Java tests in a dom0 running on
> x86_64 and I am receiving the following error message:
> setupLdt: modify_ldt: Invalid argument
> After 2 of these the JVM just hangs and I have to kill it.
> This does not happen when booting the systerm without Xen. I
> have tried several different changesets from the past few
> days and have seen the same thing on all of them. My current
> changeset is 7746. Has anyone else seen this?
No, this is the first report.
Which version of Java are you using. Have you a simple test case?
Can you repro in domain0?
Have you modified the default kernel config?
Xen-devel mailing list