Re: [Xen-devel] linux/arch/xen/i386 or linux/arch/i386/xen

> Hmmm... kinda ugly.  The right place for the (non-driver)
> files is probably in a top-level "xen" directory, but I'll

Well...  Most of the things that would end up under drivers/xen would be a bit
driver like" anyhow...  Things like the console, the control interface...
There's nothing stopping grant tables, kexec, some event channel stuff, etc
going in there too.  It does seem a bit "backwards" but I guess all those
things are "drivers" in some sense...

> bet it would take a very long lkml discussion to make that
> happen.

Heh, I'd love to see the fight that ensued if someone suggested that at this
point :-)  Maybe one day...

Cheers,
Mark