RE: [Xen-devel] etherboot & multiboot

I've put together a combination of pxelinux+memdisk (from syslinux) to
boot a virtual disk with grub on it, and it boots up as far as grub, but
when it goes to load the xen image the screen goes grey within half a
second and stops dead.

memdisk works by creating a ramdisk in 'high memory', with a tiny low
memory driver which hooks into int13h to simulate a harddisk. My best
guess is that either grub or xen is treading on that space either in low
memory, killing the driver, or in high memory, corrupting the image.

I have tried syslinux 2.11 and 3.07.

Any suggestions? Any flags I could pass to xen to get it to be a bit
more careful?

Thanks

James