[Xen-devel] Re: Xen Store Release

Rusty Russell wrote:
OK, a new version of the Xen Store daemon is up:

        rsync -av ozlabs.org::rusty/xenstore .

This version has the first cut of an xs_introduce_domain() call for
tools to tell the daemon about new domains: the transport is a pair of
simple ringbuffers within a shared page, and an event channel for change
notifications.  There's no xs_disconnect_domain() yet, but it's fairly
trivial to implement.

The code has been tested in userspace: next step is to change the tools
to actually make the call (Mike and Anthony) and create a XenBus layer
to make it easy for drivers to talk to the Xen daemon (my next task).

Feedback welcome!

Excellent.

I think the time has come to put xenstore and the Python wrapper into the
xen tree so they all get built together.

I suggest moving the daemon into tools/xenstore and the python wrapper
into tools/python/xen/lowlevel/xs (alongside xc and xu).
If no-one screams I'll move them.

Mike