Re: [Xen-devel] recent major -unstable changes cause ia64 build to be broken

Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins) wrote:

> The biggest problem was due to the removal of three
> includes from include/xen/slab.h... this was obscured
> by some of the other changes.
>
> Could you put these back in where they were before please?
> (If necessary, with a ifdef ia64 for now and we can sort
> it out later.)
>
> < #include <xen/mm.h>
> < #include <xen/cache.h>
> < #include <xen/types.h>
>
> Actually, it appears I only need xen/mm.h if that helps.

I needed to include xen/mm.h in a handful of (common) places with the
new code:
        xen/common/page_alloc.c
        xen/common/schedule.c
        xen/drivers/char/console.c

These files all use things from xen/mm.h, but do not include it. Here I
will repeat my point about relying on implicit includes... :)

--
Hollis Blanchard
IBM Linux Technology Center