[Xen-devel] Re: Install paravirtualized drivers after booting forhigh-performance IO

Yes, Thank you .

Where is get  a reference to the Windows support using Vanderpool Technology
?
Who is doing that Windows support using Vanderpool Technology ?

If Xen can run unmodified Linux , then Xen can run unmodified Windows also ,
right ?

DengYu  Wang

"Mark Williamson" <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:200505091257.04034.mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx