Re: [Xen-devel] PCI interrupt setup failure: gateway

Jonathan S. Shapiro wrote:
I'm seeing what appears to be an interrupt setup failure. It occurs both
in the current pre-FC4 xen RPM and also in the xen-unstable tree from
last night. I'm unable to pull from the bitkeeper repository -- Larry
McVoy denied us a license because we work on OpenCM and that competes
with Bitkeeper.

In the pre-FC4 version of xen that is currently in the Fedora
development tree, I get the following diagnostic (from Xen) about midway
through the linux boot:

   PCI: No IRQ known for interrupt pin A of device 00:0a.0.
   Probably buggy MP table.

Please try the latest tree that Mark posted. If it still doesn't work,
please open a bugzilla (bugzilla.xensource.com) and cc me and Keir with your full dmesg.

        -Arun