Re: [Xen-devel] USB virtualization question

Thanks a lot for your reply. But what I really want to know is the
feasibility of differentiating
multiple USB ports and restrict ,say, USB port1 to be accessed by a
specified virtual machine.

Your reply sounds like differentiation is doable, but whether you
can do access control on certain ports is undetermined. Is my
interpretation right?

Thanks,
-x