Re: [Xen-devel] demo cd lacks usb-support

On 2 May 2005, at 16:49, Ian Pratt wrote:

i tried to boot the democd, and failed - well, i couldn't
type, since i'm using a usb-keyboard. I'd expect that
HID-device-support is statically compiled in, but it doesn't
seem to be that way.

Of course, i than used a PS2-keyboard, but just for the next
democd: you should deliver it with usb-support ;-) (i hope
that's possible, is it?)

It looks like we're not compiling USB support into our usntable tree dom0 kernel. We certainy should be -- thanks for pointing this out.

This isn;t limited to unstable -- 2.0 doesn't build usb support by default either.

 -- Keir