[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-devel] booting on a Compaq Proliant 1600
- To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: "James Harper" <JamesH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 22:24:39 +1000
- Delivery-date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 20:23:43 +0100
- List-id: List for Xen developers <xen-devel.lists.sourceforge.net>
- Thread-index: AcRPrxICeuUeYPwVSPq/utuoohqPwg==
- Thread-topic: booting on a Compaq Proliant 1600
I'm trying to test Xen on a Compaq Proliant 1600 (P2@350Mhz) but it just
reboots on startup.
It appears to start Xen up okay, then I see Domain0 start to boot and
the last thing I see before the screen goes blank is 'Calibrating Delay
Loop...'. The fact that I see that means that it probably prints 'xxx.xx
bogomips' and then next bit before it actually crashes.
I think the next thing it gets to is the report on available memory and
then a report on the cpu.
I have tried the 'ignorebiostables' option to xen with no luck. I have
also tried both the debian default 1.2 version and the debian 1.3
package available at http://www.terrabox.com/debian/. Both fail in the
Anything obvious anyone can suggest? Is there a list of supported
This SF.Net email is sponsored by the new InstallShield X.
>From Windows to Linux, servers to mobile, InstallShield X is the
one installation-authoring solution that does it all. Learn more and
evaluate today! http://www.installshield.com/Dev2Dev/0504
Xen-devel mailing list