Re: [Xen-API] Console Keyboard Input Issue with Xen API on Ubuntu 12.04

I'm having the same issue.. Any update on this?  If XenCenter doesn't
work, it's kind of a deal-breaker.

Is this an issue with Ubuntu 12.04, or 64-bit, xcp-xapi itself, or ???
 Is this behavior likely to be different if I install ubuntu 32-bit or
debian?

I was able to get xcp-xapi running on wheezy 32-bit in vmware
workstation, but I can't install an hvm guest to test.

Is there a platform on which xcp-xapi is the most functional?

--Bill