[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-API] Re: XVPAppliance DVD Drive Question
- To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: Ronny Bull <bullr@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 14:39:24 -0400
- Delivery-date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 11:39:34 -0700
- List-id: Discussion of API issues surrounding Xen <xen-api.lists.xensource.com>
After some further investigation it seems that the extra DVD drives are indeed my ISO images, however the names are not correctly displayed.
On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 2:32 PM, Ronny Bull <bullr@xxxxxxxxxx>
I am running XVP Appliance and am having an issue with the DVD drive labels in the Properties menu for my virtual machines. The screen shot at the following link shows what I mean.
I have all of my ISO images in a local ISO storage repository that is seen in XenCenter, but for some reason is not shown in XVP Appliance. How can I configure XVP so it sees the ISO's in the local repo and displays them in the DVD Drive list. XenCenter and OpenXenMananger both show the list with a single DVD drive, XenTools, then all of the images in my iso_import repo.
xen-api mailing list