[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-API] storage repository is unplugged and not usable by this host
- To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: babu karthik <r.g.babukarthik@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 10:18:17 -0700
- Delivery-date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 10:18:34 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=wopC2iG2Fa2xmeZmp9v+REXwdm+ReA4yHf8ykSnouyA=; b=N13pWd+lou6/Vg5EsWwBRPccpQ5adEOyQlAw3atLRU/bVyCYeiEYBDavI4c1QqjQBD KRkhhipMRX+6R0RxggsjPe2YqWUiRT+cLg4zx3Y7G2sqTv15fAe62oD/nMW9duyTBIzB VOGj+iZR0VwD/NqHTXsIpGe10cCn6H4egiE9s=
- List-id: Discussion of API issues surrounding Xen <xen-api.lists.xensource.com>
hi , every body , thank u very much for the suggestion ..
on socket error.
i have installed xcp in two system and i created a
xen pool and using nfs i have created a common
storage ,i.e. in the one xcp i am choosing a common
storage to access by the both the xcp installed system
but one system to which it can able to access the
common storage but in other system it is showing
" This storage Repository is unplugged and not usable
by this host "
so that from one xcp system i could not able access the
common storage and using nfs , i need to access it ,but i
don't like to go for third system , can any one help me
xen-api mailing list