[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-API] Re: XAPI exceptions running "/bin/bash "?
- To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: Ben Pfaff <blp@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 11:09:59 -0700
- Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 11:10:23 -0700
- List-id: Discussion of API issues surrounding Xen <xen-api.lists.xensource.com>
On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 11:03:41AM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> I have a XenServer here that has log messages like the ones appended
> repeated a number of times (dates and times deleted to avoid wrapping as
> many lines). Naively, it looks like XAPI is trying to execve "/bin/bash
> " (with a space) and that is, of course, failing. Is that what is
> really happening?
Actually, I just confirmed that that is happening by running "strace -f"
on the fe process:
19360 execve("/bin/bash ", ["/bin/bash ", "/opt/xensource/bin/fix_firewall.",
"xapi7"], [/* 1 var */]) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
xen-api mailing list