[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-API] Xen-API SDK
- To: Chonduy Nguyen <chonduy9@xxxxxxxxx>
- From: Marco Sinhoreli <msinhore@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:25:31 -0200
- Cc: xen-api <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Delivery-date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:25:29 -0800
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; b=c4fNjemyX3EyD1AXvfwPrmPMRr5clYd9xnmthB7TYtOBpDNkMctcfqHF3pZ1aW7VV1 1EZwITTq745RdVSpgKLYzfr0iZf6qf3AN/v78QdWg3brUuNgk3EV8Hc9PolYfrILggNy vWf7GO4/JeY1mxb/sAILmoCrNVdW5ncAVyF7k=
- List-id: Discussion of API issues surrounding Xen <xen-api.lists.xensource.com>
This is the link to download the xenapi.py
On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 3:02 AM, Chonduy Nguyen <chonduy9@xxxxxxxxx>
I would like to use XenAPI python version - and wondering if I need to download the whole SDK or not?
I tried to download this - and unzip but didnot see XenAPI.py there.
Can you please help?
Yes, this is the same API to use with XCP. You can manipulate all of XCP objects using the XenAPI.py, including start/stop Vms :) The xenapi connect on the dom0 master node and manage all resources like networks, VDIs, SRs, etc...
More information please read this reference manual:Â
This has all you need.
On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 7:19 PM, Chonduy Nguyen <chonduy9@xxxxxxxxx>
HiI can't find XenApi.pyÂ on www.xen.org but I find it from commuity.citrix.com/display/xs/Download+SDKs
May I ask if this is the same as XCP XenAPI?
Can I use XenAPI sendÂ command to VM ? - I saw the doc mentioned doing this by calling XenAPI.xapi_local()
but in my case I want to have webservice running at different server to access VMÂ remotely ( start/stop) Vm .
I saw some discussion saying that we can't do XenAPI to send command. (???)
Is that mean we need to have XenAPI webserver on each VM
as XenAPI.Session(url) -- require urlÂ passing in
Please let me know - I am new with this
xen-api mailing list
xen-api mailing list