I investigated and discovered that I removed most but not all of the licensing code L The ‘feature restrictions’ were disabled but the license expiry check was still present. I’ve pushed a patch to xen-api.hg to fix this.
I’ve compiled a custom xapi binary which is: build 20719 (the one on the website) plus this specific patch. The binary is here:
if you copy that to /opt/xensource/bin/xapi, make sure you ‘chmod +x’ it, and the restart xapi it should work. The binary needs to be changed on all hosts.
I installed a 20719c build, installed a VM, pushed my clock forward, reproduced the failure, installed the new xapi and verified the VM could be started.
I’ll aim to update the XCP binaries on the website in January to include this fix.
Sorry about that,
Xen-users mailing list
_______________________________________________ xen-api mailing list xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://lists.xensource.com/mailman/listinfo/xen-api