[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-API] Memory copy between dom0 and domU - issues
- To: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: "Vasudevan, Swaminathan (PNB Roseville)" <swaminathan.vasudevan@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 00:25:06 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivery-date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 17:25:49 -0700
- Importance: high
- List-id: Discussion of API issues surrounding Xen <xen-api.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: AcnpYef4UzeG17AHTQS2OvOeNEMpig==
- Thread-topic: Memory copy between dom0 and domU - issues
I have some
issues when trying to copy the memory block from Dom0 to DomU using the
It throws me
an error saying that it
"xc_map_foreign_range: ioctl failed" or else sometimes it says that it could not map the "PT".
Could you tell me what might be the problem. Or else if you have a sample code that I could take a look at as to how to copy the memory block
from the dom0 to domU.
I am running xen 3.3.1 on Centos and using a Ubuntu as my Guest OS, running in HVM mode (Fully virtualized).
Systems Software Engineer (TC)
8000 Foothills Blvd
Roseville, CA - 95747
xen-api mailing list